Travel Oregon 101
What is Travel Oregon 101? This FREE seminar offers an overview of Oregon’s travel and tourism industry, designed to help visitor-related organizations and businesses take advantage of the many opportunities offered by Travel Oregon. Find out how to partner with other industry members around the state to maximize your exposure to visitors. Every attendee receives a resource packet brimming with information and contacts for future reference.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TRAVEL OREGON 101?
- Convention & visitor bureaus and chambers of commerce staff (DMOs)
- Owners/managers of lodging properties, restaurants and visitor attractions
- Organizations producing events that attract visitors
- Economic development staff of government agencies at all levels
- Tour operators, visitor services of all types
- Staff of heritage organizations, museums and interpretive centers
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to get looped into the tourism industry’s communication system (at the local, regional, statewide, national and international levels)
- How to let Travel Oregon know you’re out there and ready for visitors
- Programs and services Travel Oregon offers that help businesses, organizations and communities draw more visitors
1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
January 3 - December 5, 2018
January 25, 2018
February 4 - 7, 2018
February 5 - 6, 2018
Oregon City, Ore.
April 29 - May 1, 2018
Want more information about Travel Oregon 101?
If you have additional questions or comments about Travel Oregon 101, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.