The Oregon Tourism and Hospitality Industry Consortium, through Travel Oregon, has developed several key messaging pieces to help tell the story of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry. The following downloads help to showcase: “What’s Good for Tourism is Good for Oregon.”
- Oregon Tourism and Hospitality: Driving Economic Growth
- Impact Oregon – Business. Tourism. (and everywhere they meet)
- Impact Oregon – The Great Outdoors (where recreation meets business)
- Tourism & Hospitality Industry Cluster Map
In addition to the key messaging pieces, the Consortium has recently finished work on the 2014-16 Tourism Industry Action Plan and has teamed with Oregon Business Magazine on a set of videos to share the stories that convey the vital impact tourism has on businesses and communities across the state.
- The Travel Barometer: 2016 (ongoing-monthly), Dean Runyan Associates
- Oregon Travel Impacts: 1991-2015p, Dean Runyan Associates
- Local Transient Lodging Tax Survey: 2008, ECONorthwest
Tourism & Hospitality Consortium Summit
- Tourism & Hospitality Consortium Summit Recap (Jan. 28, 2010)
- Tourism & Hospitality Consortium Summit Recap (Feb. 9, 2009)
Business and Tourism Round Table Forums
- La Grande Round Table Forum (Mar. 17, 2009)
- Welches Round Table Forum (Mar. 2, 2009)
- Lincoln City Round Table Forum (Dec. 12, 2008)
- Jacksonville Round Table Forum (Nov. 20, 2008)
Want more information about Consortium Accomplishments?
If you have additional questions or comments about Consortium Accomplishments, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.