Outdoor Recreation Resources
Here you’ll find a list of resources relevant to the Oregon Outdoor Recreation Initiative.
- Oregon Office of Outdoor Recreation (HB 3350)
- Oregon Outdoor Recreation Day (HB 2143)
- Recreation Not Red-Tape Act (Introduced by Sen. Ron Wyden and U.S. Rep. Rob Bishop in July 2017)
- Recreation Not Red-Tape Act Summary
- Bureau of Economic Analysis Outdoor Recreation Report, 2018
- The State of the United States Outdoor Recreation Economy, 2017
- The State of Outdoor Recreation in Oregon, 2017
- White Paper on State Leadership Roles for Outdoor Recreation
- The Economic Contributions of Outdoor Recreation in The United States, 2013
Business Development Resources
- Outdoor Recreation Research on Industry.TravelOregon.com
- Oregon Trails Funding webinar by Stephanie M. Noll Consulting, January 2019
- Statewide World Class Trails Network Research by Stephanie M. Noll Consulting for Travel Oregon, Winter 2016
- Cascadia Connect: Car-Free Access to the Outdoors Toolkit by Oxbow Consulting, July 2018
- Cascadia Connect: Car-Free Access to the Outdoors Background Document by Oxbow Consulting, July 2018
Want more information about Outdoor Recreation Resources?
If you have additional questions or comments about Outdoor Recreation Resources, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.