Travel Oregon Forever Fund
Become a Travel Oregon Forever Fund Participating Business Today
Help us grow the Travel Oregon Forever Fund!
The Travel Oregon Forever Fund provides residents and travelers to Oregon an opportunity to own a piece of the state’s sustainability story by giving to projects that make Oregon a better place live and travel to. Launched in 2012, the Forever Fund has raised more than $100,000 in support of 21 Forever Fund Projects in Oregon.
All of the funding for projects is provided as donations by our Forever Fund Business Partners. Each Forever Fund Business Partner includes donations into the total cost of products and services at point of sale or they make an annual donation based on a percentage of total sales from the year.
By choosing to become a Forever Fund Business Partner you are demonstrating a commitment to protect and improve our state’s tourism economy. You are also choosing to build awareness of the positive impacts that travel and tourism have for Oregon and of how each traveler can turn their Oregon journey into a legacy of giving back. Success is better when it is achieved together and we greatly appreciate your consideration in helping us to grow the Forever Fund.
Why Your Business Should Participate
- Travelers are increasingly looking for Corporate Social Responsibility measures in businesses they frequent – this Fund is a turn-key solution to demonstrate your social responsibility
- Because it’s easy – you choose how to collect donations at your business, making the process a seamless part of your day to day operations
- Travel Oregon provides you with free print and digital collateral to engage customers and promote the program
Businesses Also Receive
- A hand-crafted wooden Travel Oregon Forever award, window clings and stickers
- Prioritized business listings on TravelOregon.com with a Travel Oregon Forever designation
- Recognition in the Official Travel Oregon Visitor Guide with an annual print distribution of 300,000
- Inclusion in sustainable-travel itineraries and stories shared with consumers, industry partners and travel media, when applicable
How to Participate
Complete the Business Partner Enrollment Form. Within 10 business days a representative from Travel Oregon will contact you to schedule a short phone call to discuss your giving strategy and benefits. You can also review the Implementation Guide here.
Who Can Participate
- Lodging Properties
- Guides and Outfitters
- Tour Operators
- Restaurants & Eating Establishments
- Golf Courses
- Transportation Companies
- Visitor Information Centers
Travel Oregon Forever Fund In Oregon
Every two years, seven new Oregon projects are nominated to be recipients of the Fund – one from each of…
The Oregon businesses listed below are committed to always making Oregon a better place to live and travel to. To recognize…
We greatly appreciate your interest in becoming a Forever Fund Business Partner. Forever Fund Business Partners include the cost of…
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Travel Oregon Forever Fund of the Oregon Community Foundation. Your donation…
How much do guests donate at participating lodging properties? Guest donations depend on the model that each business decides to…