Since our spring campaign launch on Monday, March 12, we’ve seen many local and national publications talking about the ‘Only Slightly Exaggerated’ campaign. Here are some of the biggest and best stories to date.
- Entertainment Weekly (EW.com): “Oregon’s new tourism ad looks like a Hayao Miyazaki movie”
- KGW News: “Oregon reimagined as anime in new Travel Oregon, Wieden + Kennedy video”
- AdWeek.com: “W+K’s Delightful Animated Film Captures the Magic of Oregon in Spring”
- Vice.com: “Oregon Wants You to Believe the State Is a Studio Ghibli Film”
- TheDrum.com: “Travel Oregon ‘slightly’ exaggerates its tourist destinations in spring campaign”
Follow news coverage as it’s posted on the industry site, here.