Oregon Governor’s Conference on Tourism: What You Need to Know
Attendee registration and hotel room blocks open next month:
- Registration for the annual Oregon Governor’s Conference on Tourism opens Monday, February 4. The conference provides a unique opportunity to experience three days of education and networking with more than 500 attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and industry experts.
- The conference room block at The Hotel Eugene (formerly Hilton Eugene), opens February 4. Instructions for reserving your room will be included in your registration confirmation.
Travel & Tourism Industry Achievement Award nominations due Feb. 28:
- Do you know someone making a difference in the travel and tourism industry? Did your organization exceed its marketing goals last year? Nominate a person or organization for an Oregon Travel & Tourism Industry Achievement Award. Awardees will be recognized on Sunday, April 14 at the 2019 Oregon Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
- Submit your nomination by February 28.
Sponsor & Exhibitor partnership opportunities still available:
- Build brand awareness for your product or destination among Oregon’s tourism stakeholders and businesses, by participating as a sponsor or exhibitor at this conference, a place for attendees to connect with each other, strategize new partnership ideas and be inspired.
- Access the guide for a complete list of sponsor & exhibitor partnership opportunities.
Visit the conference website for more information.