Sponsor & Exhibitor Partners
2018 Conference Partnership Opportunities
View the 2018 guide for a complete list of sponsor and exhibitor partnership opportunities.
Whether you support the conference as a sponsor, exhibitor or attendee, we hope you’ll explore the partnership opportunities and let us know how we can help you find the perfect fit for your marketing, sales goals and budget. We work diligently to create a great Oregon experience for our sponsors and exhibitors. We’ll help showcase your name, products and services in the best light possible — so plan to join us this year!
- Build brand awareness of your product or destination among industry leaders
- Strengthen existing and build new partnerships among the 450+ industry attendees
- Your organization’s name, logo, website and social media info on conference website & mobile app
- Exclusive access to attendee contact information (build your own database!)
- Deliver your information directly to industry leaders and decision makers before and/or after the conference through targeted attendee communications
- Show your commitment to the $11.3 billion tourism industry that employs more than 109,000 Oregonians
2018 conference partnership opportunities are now open. Download the Sponsor & Exhibitor Partnership Opportunities Guide and contact our sales partners for more information.
Partnership Sales Team
|RDMO | DMO | Chambers of Commerce||Lodging|
|Attractions||Recreation | Golf | Ski|
|Wineries | Breweries | Spirits||Retail | Outlet Malls|
|Dining||Gallery | Arts|
|Museums | Heritage||Casinos | Spas|
|Events||Media | Publishers|
|Government | Parks|
Previous partners have included:
|Advertising Agencies||Air Carriers||Chambers of Commerce|
|Digital Media||Fulfillment Service Companies|
|Local & Regional Destination|
|Product Suppliers||Professional & Trade Associations|
|State Agencies||Transportation Companies||Tribes|
Don’t see your industry category?
Contact MEDIAmerica | ORTourismConference@mediamerica.net | 503.445.8830
Want more information about Sponsor & Exhibitor Partners?
If you have additional questions or comments about Sponsor & Exhibitor Partners, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.