Sponsor & Exhibitor Partners
2019 Conference Partnership Opportunities
View the 2019 guide for a complete list of sponsor and exhibitor partnership opportunities.
Whether you support the conference as a sponsor, exhibitor or attendee, we hope you’ll explore the partnership opportunities and let us know how we can help you find the perfect fit for your marketing and sales goals. We work diligently to create a great Oregon experience for our sponsors and exhibitors. We’ll help showcase your name, products and services in the best light possible — so plan to join us this year!
- Build brand awareness of your product or destination among industry leaders
- Strengthen existing and build new partnerships among the 500+ industry attendees
- Your organization’s name, logo, website and social media info on conference website & mobile app
- Exclusive access to attendee contact information (build your database!)
- Deliver your message directly to industry leaders and decision makers before and/or after the conference through targeted attendee communications
- Show your commitment to the $11.8 billion tourism industry that employs more than 112,200 Oregonians
Previous partners have included:
|Advertising Agencies||Air Carriers||Chambers of Commerce|
|Digital Media||Fulfillment Service Companies|
|Local & Regional Destination|
|Product Suppliers||Professional & Trade Associations|
|State Agencies||Transportation Companies||Tribes|
Sunday, April 14 – Tuesday, April 16, 2019 | Eugene
Attendee registration and hotel room blocks will open February 2019.
Want more information about Sponsor & Exhibitor Partners?
If you have additional questions or comments about Sponsor & Exhibitor Partners, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.