Join us for the 15th Annual Interagency Frontliners Conference on Tuesday, April 19, 8:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
This half-day virtual conference will include training, recognition, and networking opportunities for Oregon’s visitor services frontline staff. Hear key updates from the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife, Oregon Parks & Recreation Department, Bureau of Land Management, Travel Southern Oregon, and Travel Oregon to prepare for summer 2022. There will be interactive networking to create connections among frontline colleagues and educational resources about leveraging self-compassion to support oneself and others and improve mindset and productivity.
8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Welcome & Frontliners Committee Introductions
- Frontliner Acknowledgements & Agency Updates
- Oregon Department of Forestry, ODF
- Bureau of Land Management, BLM
- Travel Oregon
- Travel Southern Oregon
- Oregon Parks & Recreation Department
- Travel Lane County
9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Wellness training: Self-Compassion to Support Self and Others, and Improve Mindset and Productivity (video)
10:30 – 11 p.m.
- Break and networking activity
- The Future of Travel Oregon’s Visitor Profile Data
- Destination Analysts will share fresh insights from Travel Oregon’s new visitor profile study, including how our visitors are experiencing the state and what motivates them to choose Oregon.
12 – 12:30 p.m.
- Q&A (open floor)