This full day conference on the coast will include training, professional development, and networking opportunities for Oregon’s visitor services frontline staff. Hear critical updates from the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife, Bureau of Land Management, Travel Oregon and others to prepare for summer 2023. There will be interactive table discussions and Q&A time with our keynote speakers.
Attendance is at capacity for this conference. Please direct questions to Allison George.
Friday, April 28
- 7:30-8:45 a.m. | Continental breakfast and Registration
- 8:45-10 a.m. | Welcome and Agency Updates
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. | Break
- 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. | Nancy Glass “Customer Service/Self-Care at Work/Transitioning Through Change”
- 12 – 1 p.m. | Lunch (provided)
- 1 – 1:30 p.m. | Learning Styles
- 1:30 – 2 p.m.| Agency Information Scavenger Hunt (indoor)
- 2- 3:30 p.m. | Jeffrey S. Crapo “Harnessing Leadership: Through Purpose, Direction, and Motivation”
- 3:30 p.m. | Closing Messages
- 4 – 5 p.m. | Outdoor Health & Wellness Session (weather permitting)
Saturday, April 29
- 7:30 a.m. | Breakfast provided
- 9 a.m. | Tour Excursions