The 7th Annual State of Black Tourism virtual event, hosted by the National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals, will be held on Thursday, Sept. 7, in partnership with the National Press Club, is a platform where industry leaders from associations, DMOs, corporations and elected officials share their thoughts regarding the impact of current practices that affect Black hospitality professionals. The platform will outline course correction strategies via data driven presentations and thoughtful discussions. This year, we will discuss the future of the industry post COVID-19 and George Floyd.
The event will be moderated by Chairman of the NCBMP, Jason Dunn, Sr.
- Hon. Levar M. Stoney, Mayor, Richmond, VA
- Melissa Cherry, Chief Operating Officer, Destinations International
- Elliott L. Ferguson II, President & CEO, Destination DC
- Paul M. Van Deventer, President & CEO, MPI
- Martinique Lewis, President, Black Travel Alliance
- Danny Guerrero, VP, North America Strategy & Co-Chair, DEI Council, MMGY Global