The April 2019 Commission Briefing and Meeting were held at the Hotel Eugene in Eugene, Oregon during the 2019 Governor’s Conference. Below are the topics noticed in the Commission Briefing Agenda.
- Travel Oregon draft 2019-21 Strategic Plan & Budget
- Public Hearing on the Strategic Plan
- 2019 Legislative Session
- Tourism Economics International Research
- Oregon Slightly Exaggerated Japan Activation
- Governor’s Conference Preview
The Oregon Tourism Commission (OTC), dba Travel Oregon, is a semi independent agency that serves as the state’s destination management organization. A nine-member governor appointed commission oversees the work of the agency approving the budget and strategic plan and typically meets five times annually. Meetings are open to the public and the agendas are posted in accordance with public meeting laws.