The world is changing, agility to adapt to a quickly shifting tourism landscape is needed, and social justice and racial equity are at the forefront of our decisions. The chance to make transformational changes is necessary and now.
To seize this opportunity, Travel Oregon is undergoing a strategic planning process to build a new, longer-term transformational vision and strategy – one that helps future-proof the industry and positions us to better manage and support Oregon’s lands and waters, our visitors, and one another. Your input during these workshops will have direct impact on Oregon’s tourism vision for the future, and how we work together with your region to achieve this vision in areas of resource allocation, product development, promotion and more.
Please register for your region’s workshop:
- Willamette Valley | Oct. 4, 1-3:45 p.m. | Register
- Mt. Hood & The Columbia River Gorge | Oct. 7, 2-4:45 p.m. | Register
- Portland Region | Oct. 8, 9-11:45 a.m. | Register
- Eastern Oregon | Oct. 12, 9-11:45 a.m. | Register
- Central Oregon | Oct. 13, 9-11:45 a.m. | Register
- Oregon Coast | Oct. 14, 9-11:45 a.m. | Register
- Southern Oregon | Oct. 15, 9-11:45 a.m. | Register