Grant makers offering more than $5 million in funding for FY2021 will participate in the Cultural Trust’s 2020 “Conversations with Funders and Partners” from Feb. 19 through March 12. The eight-stop series of informal information sessions will enable grant seekers to learn about funding programs available and give them the opportunity to discuss their projects and programming. Grant application writing workshops, presented by Travel Oregon, will be held in conjunction with three of the events.
Organizations encouraged to attend “Conversations with Funders and Partners” include community development organizations, libraries, arts organizations, museums, cultural centers, parks and trails groups, historical societies, arts alliances, literary groups and heritage organizations. All cultural nonprofit organizations are welcome.
- Portland: 4-7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19, Portland Community College (Southeast Campus Community Hall) 2305 SE 82nd Ave.
- Tillamook: 3-6 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 20, Tillamook Library (Hatfield Room), 1716 3rd St.
- Eugene: 11:45 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 26, Eugene Public Library (Bascom-Tykeson Room) 100 W 10th Ave.
- Coos Bay: 1-4 p.m., Friday, Feb. 28, Coos History Museum, 1210 N. Front St. (Note: Preceded by free 9 a.m.-Noon grant application writing workshop, same location. Register for Coos Bay workshop here.)
- Medford: 2:30-5:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 3, Medford Public Library (Adams Room and Large Conference Room), 205 S. Central Ave.
- Salem: 3-6:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 4, United Way Mid-Willamette Valley (Public Meeting Room), 455 Biller Ave. NE.
- Pendleton: 1-4 p.m., Tuesday, March 10, Pendleton Center for the Arts, 214 N. Main St. (Note: Preceded by free 9 a.m.-Noon grant application writing workshop, same location. Register for Pendleton workshop here.)
- Bend: 1-4 p.m., Thursday, March 12, At Liberty Arts Collaborative, 849 NW Wall St. (Note: Preceded by free 9 a.m.-Noon grant application writing workshop, same location. Register for Bend workshop here.)