On March 24, Travel Oregon, Oregon Outfitter & Guide Association, Adventure Travel Trade Association and Oregon’s professional tour operators, guides and outfitters hosted an online forum: “Enhance Your Bottom Line Through Tourism-Related Vendors.”
This workshop covers the following key learnings:
- Working with hotels and reserving hotel rooms: common practices, wording and expectations.
- Working with other sectors of the tourism industry: common practices, wording and expectations.
- Increasing profit of tour products through these connections.
- Developing creative ways to highlight these connections in marketing materials.
Tools & Resources:
- Lodging Industry Glossary
- ATTA December 2020 Adventure Travel Trends Snapshot (2019 data)
- Understanding the US Adventure Traveler
- Unpacking The Impacts Of COVID-19 On Tourism And Repackaging The Hotel Service
This event is part of the Tour Operator, Guide & Outfitter Online Forum Series.
In conjunction with the Tour Operator, Guide & Outfitter Series, Travel Oregon has also offered recent trainings through the Small Business Marketing Series that includes many topics applicable to TOGO businesses. Visit Travel Oregon’s industry website to learn more and view recordings of past events.