In response to Governor Kate Brown’s directive on physical distancing measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the risk of exposure to our communities, commission meetings will be live-streamed on Travel Oregon’s Industry YouTube channel.
A 2021-23 revenue forecast will be presented to aid in the development of the 2021-25 strategic plan and biennial budget to rebuild the travel and tourism industry following the substantial impacts of COVID-19. The proposed budget modification can be viewed here.
If you wish to provide public comment or public testimony regarding the proposed budget modification, please complete this form. Comments received via this form will be submitted as public record for this meeting. No verbal comments will be allowed during the live stream.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Public Comment
- Commission Business
- Review of Commission Packets
- Commission Action
- Approval of Minutes
- Appointment of Nominating Committee
- 2021-23 Revenue Forecast
- Proposed 2019-21 Budget Modification
- Public Testimony on Proposed Budget Modification
- Reports, Updates & Discussions
- Portland’s Visitor Industry Update
- Travel Oregon Strategic Planning Update
- 2021 Legislative Session Update
- Destination Ready Program
- Communications & Advertising Update
- Other Business
If you have any questions or comments related to today’s proceedings or presentations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “February 2021 –Tourism Commission Meeting” in the subject line.
Next Oregon Tourism Commission Public Meeting is May 11, 2021.