The February 2020 Commission Briefing and Meeting were held at the Independence Civic Center in Independence, Oregon. Below are the topics noticed in the Commission Briefing Agenda and the Commission Meeting Agenda and can be found in the download assets button.
- Oregon21 Grants
- Oregon Tourism Worforce Assessment
- Travel Oregon 2021-2023 Strategic Plan Roadmap
- 2020 Legislative Session
- Tourism Economic International Research
- “Take Care Out There” Initiative
- Only Slightly Exaggerated (OSE) Fall Campaign Recap and Spring Campaign development
The Oregon Tourism Commission (OTC), dba Travel Oregon, is a semi independent agency that serves as the state’s destination management organization. A nine-member governor appointed commission oversees the work of the agency approving the budget and strategic plan and typically meets five times annually. Meetings are open to the public and the agendas are posted in accordance with public meeting laws.
Photo Credit: A view of Main Street in Independence, Oregon by Doug Kerr.