Join Vicki Ng and Vanessa Ng, Co-Founders of foodbellypdx, Portland’s Ultimate Food and Travel Guide. Hear how to maximize your presence on social media, what food & travel consumers are really looking for and how to create content that resonates with consumers. Learn tips for taking good photos using just your phone and resources to edit and manage your Instagram content yourself. Understand the Do’s and Don’ts of running a social media account and how to expand the reach of your content on Instagram. Hear behind-the-scenes advice on partnering with influencers and how to optimize your PR strategy with social media. If you missed the hour-packed session of real talk and real tips to strengthen your social media and PR strategy, view the webinar recording.
By listening to this session recording, you will:
- Learn how to successfully run and grow a social media account.
- Learn how to create engaging content, posts and stories on Instagram.
- Learn how to take good photos using just a smart phone and Instagram posting strategies.
- Gain a basic understanding of how to reach out to influencers and how influencers can be used to promote small businesses.
- Skillshare – Context is Key: Social Media Strategy in a Noisy Online World
- Skillshare – Analytics & Authenticity on Instagram: Crafting Your Digital Presence
- Tap Lab – How to Edit Instagram Bio –Multiple Lines Tips & Tricks
- Skillshare – iPhone Photography: How to Take Pro Photos On Your iPhone
- Tina Dao – How to Edit Like a Pro in Snapseed in 7 Steps
- Pieces of Onye – How to Use Instagram Reels
- Hayls World – 10 Instagram Story Ideas You Didn’t Know Existed
- Hootsuite – The 2021 Instagram Algorithm Breakdown
- Forbes – 12 Ways to Determine an Influencer’s Trustworthiness and Brand Fit
- Portable Camera Light
- Selfie Tripod Stick with Remote
- SD Card Camera Reader
- Portable Phone Video Stabilizer
This webinar is part of the Small Business Marketing Series, developed and hosted by Travel Oregon. This session is best suited for small and medium size tourism businesses and DMOs.