The June 2018 Commission Briefing and Meeting were held at the Evergreen’s Bear Hotel in Grants Pass, Oregon during the 2019 Governor’s Conference. Below are the topics:
- Election of 2018-19 Commission Officers
- Regional Solutions Team Update
- Regional Cooperative Tourism Team Update
- Ashland Welcome Center Update
- Global Marketing Campaign Update
- Global Sales Road Rally
The Oregon Tourism Commission (OTC), dba Travel Oregon, is a semi independent agency that serves as the state’s destination management organization. A nine-member governor appointed commission oversees the work of the agency approving the budget and strategic plan and typically meets five times annually. Meetings are open to the public and the agendas are posted in accordance with public meeting laws.