Travel Oregon 101 is designed to benefit visitor-related businesses, organizations and communities. Participants will gain knowledge of the many opportunities available through Travel Oregon and the network of local, regional, national and international industry partners.
Travel Oregon 101 is open to anyone, but those who would benefit the most would be:
- Convention & visitor bureaus and chambers of commerce staff (DMOs)
- Owners/managers of lodging properties, restaurants and visitor attractions
- Organizations producing events that attract visitors
- Economic development staff of government agencies at all levels
- Tour operators, visitor services of all types
- Staff of heritage organizations, museums and interpretive center