Join rural leaders from across the state of Oregon to learn more about rural challenges and successes.
- Mark Owens, State Representative District 60
- Elizabeth Farrar, Gilliam County Judge
- Michael Held, Business Oregon, Regional Development Officer
- Heidi Khohkar, Executive Director, Rural Development Initiatives
- Maui Meyer, Business Owner, Copper West Real Estate
- Nate Stice, North Central Region Coordinator, Regional Solutions
Discussion topics range from impact on local businesses, industry, and economy; challenges and innovative solutions; recovery initiatives; legislative response; and more.
About the Let’s Keep Connected Partnership
The Let’s Keep Connected (LKC) partnership was created to support and connect businesses during the COVID-19 crisis and through the long term recovery process. LKC Virtual Town Halls are your chance to connect with Oregon service providers, economic development officers, state agencies, nonprofits, and more. Click here to see all events. Each Town Hall is recorded and features subject matter experts to keep you informed of resources and activities to help keep your business resilient in these unusual circumstances.
Registration is required. Space is limited.