This Locl training will cater to the specific needs of agritourism businesses in Oregon seeking to optimize their Google Business Profile. Businesses currently operating agritourism activities on a farm or other working landscape in Oregon are encouraged to attend.
Monitoring and managing your Google Business Profile (GBP) is one of the best ways to improve your online visibility and conversion. Responding to reviews and other activities like uploading photos and posting updates can drive even more exposure and customers to your business. To help make managing your Google Business Profile (GBP) easier, Travel Oregon partnered with Portland-based company, Locl.
Join Alexa Darrow of Locl to learn how you can use the Locl (for free!) to save time, gain valuable insights and drive business.
• Understand what a Google Business Profile (GBP) is and why it is important.
• Learn how and where to claim your free GBP profile.
• Understand what Locl is and why it is important.
• Learn how to use your GBP profile to access to Locl for free.
• Learn how to take advantage of Locl’s optimization suite to improve GPB listings, monitor business performance and act on insights.
Photo credit: Perryhill Farm in Dallas, Oregon by Joshua Rainey