Did you know that the United Kingdom is Oregon’s fourth largest international visitor market? In fact, British travelers accounted for $63.2 million in 2019, and UK spending has increased 16% since 2014. As a result of this growth, British Airways will launch year round nonstop service from London to Portland this July 2020. Learn more about how the Oregon tourism industry is tapping into this market and how you can take part in attracting more British travelers to your community or business.
Join us for the Market Update Webinar on Tuesday, April 21 from 9 a.m.-10 a.m.
Key outcomes include:
- Learn the importance of the British travel markets for Oregon tourism
- Understand travel behavior and expectations from the British markets
- Learn how to work with key British tour operators to bring your product to market
- Understand Travel Oregon’s international market strategy
- Identify upcoming opportunities to enhance visitation from the British market