The October 2017 Commission Briefing and Meeting was held at the Sandsurf Resort in Cannon Beach, Oregon. Below are the topics noticed in the Commission Briefing Agenda and the Commission Meeting Agenda and can be found in the download assets button.
- 2017-19 Budget Modification
- Port of Portland Update
- Agritourism Development Update
- Global Marketing Update: Traveloregon.com Update & Spring 2017 Recap
- IAAF London World Championships Recap
- Signature Trails Development Update
The Oregon Tourism Commission (OTC), dba Travel Oregon, is a semi independent agency that serves as the state’s destination management organization. A nine-member governor appointed commission oversees the work of the agency approving the budget and strategic plan and typically meets five times annually. Meetings are open to the public and the agendas are posted in accordance with public meeting laws.