The October 2019 Commission Briefing and Meeting were held at the Gorge Pavilion in Cascade Locks, Oregon. Below are the topics noticed in the Commission Briefing Agenda and the Commission Meeting Agenda and can be found in the download assets button.
- Proposed 2019-21 Budget Modification
- Research and Indexes
- IPW (international trade show) and the Oregon Road Rally
- Upcoming legislative session
- Columbia Gorge Tourism Alliance Progress
- Fire Impacts in the Gorge
- Travel Oregon Competitive Grants Program
- Only Slightly Exaggerated Campaign results
- Travel Oregon Industry Site Launch
The Oregon Tourism Commission (OTC), dba Travel Oregon, is a semi independent agency that serves as the state’s destination management organization. A nine-member governor appointed commission oversees the work of the agency approving the budget and strategic plan and typically meets 4-5 times annually. Meetings are open to the public and the agendas are posted in accordance with public meeting laws.