On April 3-5, the 2023 Oregon Governor’s Conference on Tourism will gather the travel and tourism industry in Portland at the Oregon Convention Center.
Working closely with our host partners Travel Portland, attendees will be welcomed to Portland where they’ll engage with industry experts, educational breakout sessions, sponsors and exhibitors, and a few special activations.
Who will be in attendance?
Invitees are those who work in or with Oregon communities:
- DMOs, Chambers of Commerce, visitor services of all types
- Owners/Managers of lodging properties, restaurants and visitor attraction
- Arts, heritage, museums and interpretive organizations
- Media and publishers
- Organizations producing events that attract visitors
- Marketing agencies
- Culinary and Agritourism businesses
- Receptive tour operators and guides
- Non-profit agencies and organizations serving Oregon
- Governments, cities, economic development, elected official, public land stewards
- Oregon’s Tribes
- Grant funders
- Outdoor recreation organizations and more