Learn about grant programs and other funding opportunities for trails in Oregon as well as hear a case study for how the City of Portland and Friends of Gateway Green put a variety of funding sources together to develop a site in East Portland with a system of soft-surface and paved multi-use trails and pump track.
- Jodi Bellefueille, RTP & ORTAC Coordinator, Oregon Parks and Recreation Department
- Zach Jarrett, Trails and Dispersed Recreation Program Manager, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Region
- Alan Thompson, Oregon Community Paths Program Manager, Oregon Department of Transportation
- Neal Christensen, FLAP Program Manager, Western Federal Lands Highway Division
- Humberto Marquez Mendez, Metro Parks and Nature
- Dan Kaempff, Principal Transportation Planner, Metro
- Ross Swanson, Gateway Green Project Manager, Portland Parks and Recreation
- Linda Robinson, Board Member, Friends of Gateway Green
We are committed to continuing to offer our webinars with no cost barriers for participation. This year we are inviting our webinar attendees to help us keep our webinars available to all by paying for webinar registration if you can, and attending for free if you can’t. Thanks for your partnership in this work!