Open to any proprietor, employee or consultant of an Oregon winery or vineyard, the Oregon Wine Industry Forum serves as a recurring monthly platform to stay current on industry trends, connect with industry members across the state and stay informed on OWB programming and opportunities.
The April 13 agenda includes:
- Greeting and Remarks by OWB President Tom Danowski
- Government Affairs Update by OWA & OWC
- National Retail and DTC Sales Trends by Danny Brager, Beverage Alcohol Industry Consultant
- Introduction to Wine Unify by Mary Margaret McCamic, MW
- Clean Plant Material Update by Patty Skinkis of OSU
- Association Update – winery associations across the state are welcome to provide a 2 minute update
Access recordings of past Oregon Wine Industry Forums in the archive.