Signature Trails provide access to iconic places and are longer-distance trails or trail systems that create opportunities for scalable experiences. In 2019, Oregon Trails Coalition (OTC) worked with partners to publish an Oregon Signature Trails Vision that imagined what it could look like for Oregon to have a world-class system of Signature Trails.
The Oregon Trails Coalition is hosting a series of signature trails listening sessions across the state. Travel Oregon provides financial support for the Oregon Trails Coalition.
The first session took place in the Portland Region (notes are available here). The additional sessions are below:
- Tuesday, May 3 | 2 – 4 p.m. : Mt. Hood and Columbia River Gorge
- Wednesday, May 4 | 10 a.m. -12 p.m.: Eastern Oregon
- Friday, May 13 | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.: Willamette Valley/ West of Cascades
- Monday, May 16 | 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.: Oregon Coast
- Tuesday, May 24 | 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Southern Oregon
- Wednesday, June 1 | 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.: Central Oregon
Please direct questions to the Oregon Trails Coalition.