Travel Oregon hosted an online forum, beginning with a succinct technical education session followed by questions and a group discussion. Presenters, Noah Brockman and Eric Lind from the Oregon Small Business Development Center (OSBD) shared financial opportunities and resources for guide and outfitter businesses.
The forum’s intended outcomes include:
- Discover what OSBD has available for tour operators and what loans and grants are still available from the government.
- Learn updates about current funding programs and what other opportunities exist.
- Gain knowledgeable long-term financial ideas to keep your business afloat through the upcoming off season and beyond.
- Share and hear about business experiences in Oregon while seeking input from industry peers.
- Meet and network with industry peers to support a more collaborative industry in Oregon.
This forum is the fourth in a short series of Tour Operator, Guide & Outfitter Online Forums being developed and hosted by Travel Oregon. Visit Travel Oregon’s industry website to watch past forum recordings and learn more about other resources for your business.