This forum presented effective approaches specific to COVID-19 for sanitation, operations, and guest communication. The information is broken into the following categories:
- Context, technical, and ethical decisions: when and how to operate.
- ATTA guidelines: aims and technical foundations.
- Risk assessment and management plans, including ‘aggressive’ communication and consent.
The featured expert, Fabio Raimo de Oliveira is an ATTA Educator, specializing in outdoor risk management, and is the lead educator for the ATTA Online Course “From Risk Management to Safety Management – A Tutorial for Adventure Travel.”
Tools & Resources:
- Webinar: Adventure Travel COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines – 1.5 hour webinar, free to watch online.
- Online Course: Safety & Risk Management – broken into 7 courses, purchase individually or as a package.
- ATTA’s Homepage: Learn more about the Adventure Travel Trade Association and what they offer.