This seminar will be held prior to the Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association Hospitality Conference. It is not required to be registered for the conference to attend the Travel Oregon 101.
The seminar is designed to benefit visitor-related businesses, organizations and communities. Participants will gain knowledge of the many opportunities available through Travel Oregon and the network of local, regional, national and international industry partners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TRAVEL OREGON 101?
- Convention & visitor bureaus and chambers of commerce staff (DMOs)
- Owners/managers of lodging properties, restaurants and visitor attractions
- Organizations producing events that attract visitors
- Economic development staff of government agencies at all levels
- Tour operators, visitor services of all types
- Staff of heritage organizations, museums and interpretive centers
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to get looped into the tourism industry’s communication system (at the local, regional, statewide, national and international levels)
- How to let Travel Oregon know you’re out there and ready for visitors
- Programs and services Travel Oregon offers that help businesses, organizations and communities draw more visitors
Registration coming soon.