May is Wildfire Awareness Month, and the Oregon Office of Emergency Management (OEM) is scheduled to host a wildfire preparedness and prevention panel webinar event in partnership with Keep Oregon Green, Oregon Office of State Fire Marshal, Oregon Department of Forestry, Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office, and the Oregon State University Forestry & Natural Resources Extension Fire Program.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the event. Pre-registration is required to attend.
OEM will also live stream the webinar on the agency Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OMDOEM/.
- Carrie Berger, Forestry & Natural Resources Extension Fire Program Coordinator, Oregon State University
- Doug Grafe, Chief Fire Protection, Oregon Department of Forestry
- Claire McGrew, Assistant Chief Deputy, Oregon State Fire Marshal
- Kristin Babbs,President, Keep Oregon Green Association
- Traci Naile, Operations & Preparedness Manager, Oregon Office of Emergency Management
- Nathan Garibay, Deschutes County Emergency Manager