Future regional meeting dates and locations will be posted here.
The seven Regional Destination Management Organizations (RDMOs) have finalized their strategic plans for the 2019-2021 biennium. These plans were approved by Travel Oregon and presented to the Oregon Tourism Commission in June 2019. RDMO plans can be viewed on the region pages here.
The strategy for these plans was driven by stakeholder feedback channels including a stakeholder survey and an additional opportunity for public input on draft plans in May 2019. The result is a wide breadth of exciting programming that includes a vision and action plan for marketing, sales, development, partnerships, and regional grants and direct investments.
To round out this process and connect with stakeholders on the results of their input – RDMOs hosted meetings across the state to report back to stakeholders on their plan for the region.
See the presentations from each region below.
Fall 2019 Stakeholder Meeting Presentations
- Mt. Hood and Columbia River Gorge
- Southern Oregon
- Oct. 29, 2019 | Lakeview
- Oct. 30, 2019 | Winston
- Central Oregon
- Eastern Oregon
- Nov. 20, 2019 | Arlington
- Nov. 21, 2019 | Ontario
- Willamette Valley
- Nov. 1, 2019 | Willamette Valley
- Nov. 4, 2019 | Cottage Grove
- Oregon Coast
- Nov. 5, 2019 | Cannon Beach
- Nov. 6, 2019 | Lincoln City
- Nov. 7, 2019 | Bandon
- Portland Region
- These meetings occur on an ongoing basis
- For more information on where the next stakeholder engagement will occur, connect to the Portland Region here