Asia Trade Shows
Refer to the following list for trade show opportunities in Asia.
- North American Journeys (NAJ) – Ten years ago, North American Journeys introduced the NAJ Summit West in Los Angeles to provide suppliers and destinations with an efficient way to network and offer their products to West Coast-based tour operators.
- Active America China – China is the fastest growing inbound tourism market to North America, and Active America China is the only show in North America dedicated exclusively to building inbound Chinese tourism. Tour operators who attend Active America China are from companies responsible for more than 40 percent of all tourism to North America.
- Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA) – An association sanctioned by the Japanese Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism based on the Travel Agency Law, the Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA) seeks to improve the quality of services provided to travelers to and from Japan. It contributes to the development of the travel and tourism industry through various activities, including disseminating information, encouraging cooperation among members, and promoting the development of businesses and legislation that will benefit the membership and the industry at large.
- Chinese International Travel Mart (CITM) – China International Travel Mart is the largest professional travel mart in Asia and has drawn worldwide attention in the tourism industry. As an annual event, China International Travel Mart is held in Shanghai and Kunming alternately.
- World Travel Fair – World Travel Fair, the leading travel fair in the Yangtze River Delta region, has successfully become one of the most influential purchasing platforms in the Chinese tourism industry, providing the overseas destinations and tourism-related institutions with the opportunity to display their products and services to the travel agents, corporate buyers and consumers in China.