Create a Locl Account
If you are a tourism-related business in Oregon, you qualify for free access to Locl's optimization suite.
To ensure you receive the full benefits of this partnership, be sure to register at locl.io/traveloregon.
Step 1: Claim your Google Business Profile(s).
Step 2: Verify your business on Google.
- There are a few different ways to do this, most businesses opt to use the postcard method. Please note this may take a little time.
Step 3: Create your Locl Account.
- Once your Google Business Profile(s) have been claimed and verified, head over to locl.io/traveloregon to create your free Locl account.
- Note if you have more than one location, you will not need to create separate Locl accounts.
Step 4: Connect your GBP Account to Locl.
- You will be prompted to login (if you are not already) to GBP and “allow” Locl access. This connects your GBP account to Locl, enabling you to make updates to your GBP, using Locl.
- Please note you will be asked to provide permission for Locl to “see, edit, create and delete your Google business listings”; however, Locl will never modify your account. In order for updates to be pushed to and from Locl and GBP, this permission must be accepted.
Step 5: Complete your account set up.
- There are a few additional fields you will need to fill out, in order to complete the process. Please note you may change these inputs any time, once you are in Locl.
Step 6: You are in!
- Take a tour, watch the videos, get familiar with the tools available to you, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Locl specific: email@example.com
- General: firstname.lastname@example.org