Now more than ever, destinations have the potential to influence more content and touch points throughout the visitor booking journey.
Tools like Google Business Profiles (GBP) and Locl make it easier for businesses to control how they appear in search results, engage with customer reviews and drive traffic online. Optimization efforts by businesses are rewarded with expanded organic reach, which have positive impacts for your destination as well. To aid in outreach and education efforts, you’ll find training opportunities, templates and other resources below.
Editor’s Note: This page will be updated as additional resources become available, so be sure to check back.
- GBP Training: use this template* to help promote upcoming GBP trainings (or share a recording).
- Locl Training: use this template* to help promote the upcoming Locl training (or share a recording).
- Locl New Features: use this template to help get the word out about new features available in Locl.
- GBP and Locl Informational: use this template to help educate and drive awareness about GBP and Locl.
Templates & Resources
- Attend a training: register and attend an upcoming Google Business Profile or Locl training.
- Watch the recording: in case you missed it, we’ve recorded the most recent Google Business Profile and Locl trainings.
- Watch the Locl playlist: this YouTube playlist includes several short videos that illustrate how to take advantage of key features in Locl.
- Get one-to-one support: Travel Oregon has negotiated free office hours with the experts at Miles Partnership. Businesses and destinations in Oregon can take advantage of this opportunity by signing up for an appointment. Appointments are free and can be reserved at calendly.com/traveloregonlocl/support.