If you are a destination marketing organization, trade group/association or community looking for ways to help support your local tourism businesses, you are in the right place.
How to get involved:
1.) Attend a training.
- One of the best ways to take advantage of this opportunity is to get familiar with what it is, why it is important and how it works. Travel Oregon is hosting a series of training opportunities throughout the year, the first on March 11. Watch the recording.
2.) Help get the word out.
- We cannot do this alone. If you have an email distribution list that includes Oregon tourism and hospitality businesses, consider including this opportunity in an upcoming email.
3.) Share information and resources with your network.
- Over the coming weeks and months, we be posting how-to videos and training recordings. You are welcome to use these to help support your outreach and training.
4.) Take advantage of listing data for your website.
- If you are interested in learning how to access the business listing updates from Locl and OTIS, please head over here or reach out to OTIS@traveloregon.com.
5.) Get in touch.
- If you are unsure of if or how your organization can plug into this opportunity, do not hesitate to reach out. This opportunity is new and evolving and the team is happen to help answer your questions. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attend a training and help get the word out.
Maximize Your Google Business Profile with Locl
Attend a Locl training session.
Amplify Locl Messaging
Help get the word out about Locl.
Inspire Confidence with Online Listings
Google My Business is important. Watch this training to find out why.