Oregon, Only Slightly Exaggerated Toolkit
In October 2021, Travel Oregon will launch its first out-of-state advertising since the start of the pandemic with the return of its successful cinematic, animated “Only Slightly Exaggerated” (OSE) campaign. Fresh creative, imbued with hope and optimism will remind Oregonians and potential visitors of the awe-inspiring vistas, abundant outdoor recreation and cultural richness of the state. As the fall and winter seasons approach, communities are dependent on visitor spending more than ever. Travel Oregon’s campaign welcomes folks to plan memorable Oregon experiences that help support businesses across the state – helping local and state economies – all while reinforcing messages of safety and kindness to hospitality staff and we are asking for your support.
Please use any of the assets from previous Only Slightly Exaggerated campaigns (below) or check back for new campaign assets soon.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE NEW CREATIVE:
- Share the videos and images from all OSE campaigns across your marketing channels to encourage travel in and around your region.
- To share, please use this Dropbox link.
- Check back in October for the new OSE 3 links and images.
- Take a look at the style guide and the media plans to see where you can leverage Travel Oregon’s placement in key markets.
- Take advantage of regional content. Please mention Travel Oregon and link back to https://traveloregon.com/still-exaggerated and contact email@example.com for assets.
For all video needs, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you the regional YouTube link, otherwise please embed the 1:45. Instructions below.
- Introduce videos and photos with this copy: “Oregon, Only Slightly Exaggerated.”
- Download the style guide for tips and a look at more assets to come.
- Send your ideas on how to strengthen the impact of this campaign to email@example.com.
NEED SOME TIPS?
- Learn how to share videos on Facebook.
- Learn how to embed videos from YouTube.
- If you have additional questions or comments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE RESOURCES:
- Add or update your free listing on traveloregon.com (include a photo, if possible).
- Sign up to receive our Industry Newsletter for campaign updates.
- Consider participating in Travel Oregon’s Ad Network.