In a combined effort to offer wildfire recovery relief following the 2017 and 2018 wildfire seasons, Oregon Film, Travel Oregon and LAIKA Studios invite you to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the award-winning animation film “Coraline”. When it premiered in Portland in 2009, “Coraline” wowed audiences as the first 3-D stop animation film ever created. Part of the #OregonMade Film Series, “Coraline” will be shown in six historic theaters across the state—from Portland’s Hollywood Theatre, to the Egyptian Theatre in Coos Bay to the Varsity Theatre in Ashland (the film’s fantastical setting). Ticket prices for all screenings are $10. Proceeds from the box office will go to the North Umpqua Trail Project and the Lower Deschutes Trail Restoration Project to help wildfire recovery efforts following the 2017 and 2018 wildfire seasons in Oregon.
Full Screening Schedule:
- Monday, Feb. 11 – Hollywood Theatre (Portland) – 7 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 16 – Egyptian Theatre (Coos Bay) – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17 – Liberty Theatre (Astoria) – 7 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 18 – McMenamins St. Francis (Bend) – 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 1 – Ross Ragland Theater (Klamath Falls) – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2 – Varsity Theatre (Ashland) – 7 p.m.