The Oregon Tourism Leadership Academy experience is designed for professionals currently serving Oregon’s tourism and hospitality industries. Interested program participants should have supervisory, managerial, or executive responsibilities in either the private or public sector. Program participants must confirm their availability to participate in 4 multi-day experiences taking place during all four seasons of the year starting in the Spring of each calendar year.
2020 OTLA Program Dates:
- Spring/Central Oregon: April 28 – April 30
- Summer/Willamette Valley: July 22 – July 24
- Fall/Southern Oregon: Oct. 7 – Oct. 9
- Winter/North Coast: Dec. 9 – Dec. 11
- Before You Apply
- Learning Overview
- Employer Commitment Form
- OTLA Sponsorship Opportunities
- OTLA Home
Applications are due Nov. 1, 2019. Before you begin, please have the following documents complete and saved as PDFs:
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Signed Employer Commitment Form
Upon successful completion of the application you will receive a confirmation email. Check the box at the end of the application if you would like to be automatically emailed a copy of your application.
If you have any questions, contact Marla McColly at 503.428.8694.
For more information to apply, visit oregonrla.org/otla-application.html.