Oregon’s Governor has provided an outline for slowly reopening many sectors in Oregon and most counties have applied to do so. This 60-minute webinar and Q&A is intended to help partners understand Oregon’s phased approach to easing restrictions means for reopening the outdoors to the public. Content will include detailed information about what is permitted in Phase 1 reopening and the implications to the tourism industry.
- Cailin O’Brien-Feeney, Oregon Office of Outdoor Recreation
- Michelle Mitchell, U.S. Forest Service
- Aaron Curtis, Bureau of Land Management
Access resources and pages highlighted during the webinar:
Land Manager Current Information Pages
- Oregon Office of Outdoor Recreation
- Oregon Parks and Recreation
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
State of Oregon
- Phased County Reopening Status
This webinar was the first of a mini-series moderated by Travel Oregon intended to cover foundational material to reopening public lands. This webinar did not include detailed content related to how tour operators and guides may be able operate, strategies to mobilizing volunteers during this pandemic, or potential messages for responsible recreation.
For future training information, subscribe to the Travel Oregon newsletter.