Virtual Training, Engagement and Assistance
To support businesses and communities with the resources for reopening and recovery, Travel Oregon alongside regional and statewide partners has created a program to provide training resources, engagement opportunities and technical assistance.
The COVID-19 pandemic and unprecedented wildfires have had a tremendous impact on the state’s tourism industry. The breadth and severity of these impacts influence nearly every facet of Oregon’s landscape. Small businesses, lodging, attractions, restaurants, guides & outfitters have seen massive losses that will make reopening and adjusting challenging. This program is designed for small businesses, industry leaders, and tourism professionals seeking resources and tools to support their local tourism economy’s healthy recovery.
Check out the opportunities for upcoming trainings and past recordings information below. Access all past recordings on the industry YouTube channel.
The resources included in the virtual training, engagement and assistance program will help to:
- Identify and implement strategies to sustain during an uncertain, changing business environment.
- Learn about best practices and tangible tools to support in tourism businesses, organizations & niche experience development.
- Access updated resources and tools from Travel Oregon and partners.
- Share ideas, network and inspire collaboration with similar businesses.
- Connect to direct coaching and technical assistance.