For RDMOs and DMOs
Regional Destination Management Organizations (RDMO) and local Destination Management Organizations (DMO) are critical to the success of Oregon’s tourism industry. DMOs have a direct connection to the local communities and understand their needs better than anyone. Partnerships with DMOs help us leverage funding and grow the reach of our marketing and development programs. Check out the resources below for information about how we can help you maximize your exposure to visitors.
- Sales and Marketing Opportunities – Not sure where to start? Check out our Sales and Marketing Opportunities and then get in touch.
- Regional Investment in Tourism – Learn more about our regional and multi-regional marketing efforts happening among Oregon’s seven tourism regions.
- Research and Reports – Check out our research archives for information about visitor trends, data on niche markets and the economic impact of tourism in Oregon.
- Education and Training – We offer a variety of educational and training opportunities. Whether you’re interested in partnering with Travel Oregon, training front-line staff or learning about the latest industry trends, we’ve got something for you.
- Publishing and Content – Do you have a uniquely Oregon story, business, attraction, event or place that you’d like to see featured in Travel Oregon communications? Check out all the ways we can help provide visibility to your community and learn more about our content channels / distribution.