Oregon Outdoor Recreation Leadership Team
To help jumpstart the Oregon Outdoor Recreation Initiative, Travel Oregon convened a leadership team comprised of 25 members that represent stakeholder groups from key sectors of the outdoor recreation economy from June 2016 to February 2017.
The Oregon Outdoor Recreation Leadership Team members are listed below and include of a mix of public officials, public land agencies, outdoor retailers, outdoor guides, and outdoor advocacy groups.
- Bonnie Lippitt, U.S. Forest Service, Regional Office
- Chris Havel, Oregon Parks and Recreation Department
- Dan Little, First Gentleman of Oregon
- Frank Burris, Outdoor Recreation Action Team Leader & Oregon State University
- Jon Tullis, Timberline Lodge
- Jorge Guzman, Vive Northwest
- Kenji Sugahara, Oregon Bicycle Racing Association & Oregon Tourism Commission
- Kevin Gorman, Friends of the Columbia Gorge
- Kirk Richardson, KEEN
- Kristin Dahl, Travel Oregon
- Lee Davis, The Mazamas
- Lindsey Shirley, Oregon State University
- Louis Geltman, Outdoor Alliance
- Marc Berjeka, REI
- Rep. Mark Johnson, Oregon House of Representatives, Dist. 52
- Mia Sheppard, Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
- Natalie Inouye, Travel Lane County & Willamette Valley Visitors Association
- Roger Fuhrman, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Sally Russell, Bend City Councilor
- Stan Hinatsu, U.S. Forest Service, Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Stephen Hatfield, REI
- Todd Davidson, Travel Oregon
- Van Schoessler, Stanley & Oregon Outdoor Alliance
- Zach Collier, Oregon Outfitter & Guides Assoc. & Northwest Rafting Company
- Zach Jarrett, U.S. Bureau of Land Management
Want more information about Oregon Outdoor Recreation Leadership Team?
If you have additional questions or comments about Oregon Outdoor Recreation Leadership Team, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.