Fall Campaign Toolkit
Last spring, we launched the Only Slightly Exaggerated (OSE) campaign and showed the world that Oregon is unlike any other place in the spring and summer, but our state’s magic extends into the fall and winter, too.
Our goal: Inspire Oregonians and near by outdoorsy types to explore Oregon this fall and winter.
How we’ll do it: We are targeting Oregonians, close-in drive markets and those familiar with the OSE campaign with new illustrated creative driving fall and winter experiences and activities.
Each week, content will be released on TravelOregon.com and across social channels highlighting one of Oregon’s seven regions. Each image will feature a different location in Oregon while promoting Oregon’s fall and winter activities. Be sure to check back here weekly for new assets.
Here’s the schedule for the rollout for each region:
- 10/15 – Southern Oregon Content Live (Campaign Launch)
- 10/22 – Eastern Oregon Content Live
- 10/29 – Oregon Coast Content Live
- 11/5 – Central Oregon Content Live
- 11/12 – Willamette Valley Content Live
- 11/26 – Mt. Hood/Gorge Content Live
- 12/3 – Portland Region Content Live
What YOU can do
- Share campaign imagery on your site and across social media channels or re-post Travel Oregon’s posts throughout the campaign.
- Tag @TravelOregon and #traveloregon when posting on Facebook, Instagram, newsletters, etc.
- Link to the campaign landing page on TravelOregon.com.
Take advantage of these resources:
- Take a look at the media plans to see where you can leverage Travel Oregon’s placement in key markets.Connect with your RDMO/DMO and learn about your regional content.
- Add or update your free listing on TravelOregon.com
- Sign up to join our Industry newsletter for campaign updates or send an email to Industry@TravelOregon.com
- Consider participating in Travel Oregon’s 2018 Ad Network
Oregon Mural Trail:
Travel Oregon is bringing the campaign creative to life in seven rural communities with hand painted murals produced by Forest for the Trees. Help promote the Oregon Mural Trail by sharing photos of the mural in your community on social channels, using the hashtag #OregonisMagic.
Limited Edition Posters:
Each RDMO will receive posters inspired by the fall campaign artwork. Posters will available at community events in all seven regions. For more information about how to get posters, please contact your RDMO.
Want more information about Fall Campaign Toolkit?
If you have additional questions or comments about Fall Campaign Toolkit, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.