Oregon, Only Slightly Exaggerated Campaign Toolkit
Oregon is magic. It’s something that can’t quite be captured in photos or film. It’s a feeling you get when you’re here. When you swim in the lakes, when you breathe the air, when you’re humbled by mountains and forests and vast deserts. The magic is intangible, but you feel it all around you.
Travel Oregon is thrilled to launch 2018 Spring campaign. The aptly named “Only Slightly Exaggerated” campaign is a fanciful, high-energy cinematic animation of Oregon’s majestic and diverse natural features and range of outdoor adventures. The campaign launches March 12 in Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Phoenix. The media buy includes cinema, TV, digital and out of home. The campaign will be further extended online throughout the year with immersive new content, GIFs, stills and short animations featuring Oregon’s seven regions.
The following assets have been created to help you share the magic of Oregon and to inspire visitors to plan their next adventure.
What YOU can do
1. Share the videos across your marketing channels to encourage travel in and around your region.
2. Take a look at the media plans to see where you can leverage Travel Oregon’s placement in key markets.
3. Take advantage of regional content:
- Use banner ads and custom imagery featuring Oregon’s seven regions. Please reference Travel Oregon when posting on Facebook, Instagram, newsletters, etc.
- Be sure to link to the campaign landing page on Traveloregon.com/only-slightly-exaggerated. For regions participating in the spring co-op, link to your regional campaign landing page to be developed
- Introduce videos and photos with this copy: “Oregon, Only Slightly Exaggerated”
- Download the style guide for tips and a look at more assets to come
- Send your ideas on how to strengthen the impact of this campaign to Kelda@TravelOregon.com
Need some tips?
- Learn How to share videos on Facebook
- Learn how to embed videos from YouTube
- If you have additional questions or comments, contact Kelda@traveloregon.com
Take advantage of these resources:
- Add or update your free listing on TravelOregon.com (include a photo, if possible)
- Sign up to join our Industry newsletter for campaign updates (see sidebar on the left of this page) or send an email to Industry@TravelOregon.com
- Consider participating in Travel Oregon’s 2017 Ad Network
- Take advantage of Travel Oregon’s Online Leads (TOOL)
Want more information about Oregon, Only Slightly Exaggerated Campaign Toolkit?
If you have additional questions or comments about Oregon, Only Slightly Exaggerated Campaign Toolkit, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.