We Like it Here Campaign
Last spring Travel Oregon introduced the statewide brand campaign, We Like It Here. Beginning in March 2017, we are building on the equity we’ve created and will continue to share the uniquely Oregon experiences in a way that is understated, funny and true to our state.
Get to know the brand by reviewing the style guide. In this guide you will find imagery, editorial copy, and logos that industry partners can use to leverage the campaign. Please contact Mark Senffner for specific creative assets.
The Spring campaign will roll out in two phases:
What YOU can do:
- Take a look at the Spring 2017 media plan to see where you can leverage Travel Oregon’s media placement as you advance your own advertising plans
- Review the Spring 2017 social media plan (connect with Mark@TravelOregon.com for assets to share on your social channels)
- Share the 15-second television spots across your marketing channels (learn how to embed videos)
- Share premium content including 360 videos and gifs (learn how to embed 360 videos and gifs)
- Get ideas! See how different communities in Oregon are promoting this campaign
Travel Oregon will continue to feature the campaign website, YouMightLikeOregon.com, that focuses on unique and off-the-beaten-path resources and recommendations in Oregon. Our goal is to inspire both serendipity and discovery by serving up a variety of Oregon experiences at the click of a button. This site features a range of inspirational content, from individual points of interest (like Lake Billy Chinook) to inspirational itineraries and experiences like ghost towns and scenic drives. For anyone who wants to learn more, we provide pathways to the deeper story and trip planning information on TravelOregon.com.
Building on this idea, we want to know what others like about Oregon as well. Visitors and fans of Oregon are encouraged to share what they like about Oregon by uploading a photo, a possible headline and a short description. Approved photos will be shared on the campaign site.
Additional ways YOU can leverage the campaign:
- Add or update your free listing on TravelOregon.com (include a photo, if possible)
- Sign up to join our Industry newsletter for campaign updates (see sidebar on the left of this page) or send an email to Industry@TravelOregon.com
- Consider participating in Travel Oregon’s 2017 Ad Network
- Take advantage of Travel Oregon’s Online Leads (TOOL)
Want more information about We Like it Here Campaign?
If you have additional questions or comments about We Like it Here Campaign, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.