We Like it Here Campaign
Travel Oregon has a new statewide brand campaign that was unveiled on March 18, 2016. This exciting new approach will give us the opportunity to participate in timely, cultural moments in ways we haven’t been able to before.
Learn more about the new brand by reviewing the style guide. In this guide you will find creative elements industry partners can use to leverage the campaign. Please contact Katy Clair or Mark Senffner for specific creative assets.
For those of you who have embraced the 7 Wonders of Oregon, don’t worry, they have created a life of their own and will still have a place in our work and on our site; we’ll just be talking about them, as well as many other things, in a new way.
What YOU can do:
- View the Spring 2016 media plan to see where you can leverage Travel Oregon’s media placement as you build out your own advertising plans
- Review the topline overview of the social media plan (reach out to Katy@TravelOregon.com for assets to share on your social channels)
- Take a look at the Spring 2016 PR plan to see where your region may fit in the media spotlight
- Share the 15-second television spots across your marketing channels (learn how to embed videos)
- Get ideas from regional partners of how to share assets on your marketing channels
Travel Oregon has also launched a new campaign website, YouMightLikeOregon.com, that focuses on unique and off-the-beaten-path resources and recommendations in Oregon. Our goal is to inspire both serendipity and discovery by serving up a variety of Oregon experiences at the click of a button. This site features a range of inspirational content, from individual points of interest (like Lake Billy Chinook) to inspirational itineraries and experiences like ghost towns and scenic drives. For anyone who wants to learn more, we provide pathways to the deeper story and trip planning information on TravelOregon.com.
Building on this idea, we want to know what others like about Oregon as well. Visitors and fans of Oregon are encouraged to share what they like about Oregon by uploading a photo, a possible headline and a short description. Approved photos will be shared on the campaign site.
Additional ways YOU can leverage the campaign:
- Add or update your free listing on TravelOregon.com (include a photo, if possible)
- Sign up to join our Industry newsletter for campaign updates (see sidebar on the left of this page) or send an email to Industry@TravelOregon.com
- Consider participating in Travel Oregon’s 2016 Ad Network
- Take advantage of Travel Oregon’s Online Leads (TOOL)
Want more information about We Like it Here Campaign?
If you have additional questions or comments about We Like it Here Campaign, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.