Interim Vice President, Destination Development
• Oversees a team that develops programs and projects aiming to provide world-class visitor experiences in Oregon
• Manages culinary and agritourism development and our statewide agritourism industry working group
• Spearheads visitor transportation strategy and agency participation
• Participates in community-based tourism development and provides follow-up leadership and support to action teams.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Paddelboarding on one of Oregon’s pristine bodies of water… followed up by an in-town local food and beverage walking/biking tour.
Director, Community-Based Services
• Leads the development and delivery of the Oregon Tourism Studio and community-based services programing
• Coaches and resources destination-based Networks and Oregon Tourism Studio community leadership to achieve outcomes of 15-year regional visions
• Facilitates opportunities around tourism planning, strategy, and capacity building to meet the needs of Oregon’s tourism industry and enhance community impacts
Favorite Oregon Activity: Seeking Oregon’s best hidden culinary experiences from farms, ranches, and historic downtowns in rural Oregon
Destination Development Manager
• Manages and oversees the Oregon Food Trails Program and Digital Marketing Boost Program in service of small tourism businesses, providing trainings, partnership opportunities, networking and marketing resources.
• Develops tools and resources to support industry partners in learning about and developing product within emerging visitor experience areas.
• Collaborates with internal departments and external agency partners to develop and deploy communications strategies to help solve complex challenges in high-use recreation areas.
• Serves as liaison to Global Marketing team, connecting new product and information coming out of Oregon’s destinations to Travel Oregon’s marketing channels.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Backpacking and alpine lake swimming in the Wallowas.
Destination Development Program Manager
• Conceptualize, develop, manage and evolve DDEV programs and initiatives
• Develop, manage and/or collaborate on internal and external teams that address complex destination challenges and issues
• Lead planning and execution for a variety of industry events
Favorite Oregon Activity: Sharing Oregon's outdoor beauty with her two kiddos.
Destination Development Coordinator
• Serves as liaison between the Destination Development team and external agency partners, tourism businesses and community stakeholders.
• Manages accounting and internal operations of Destination Development investments such as the Destination Ready program, Oregon Trails Fund and other strategic investments.
• Develops departmental communications, presentations, reports and letters of support.
• Coordinates and tracks departmental budgets, contracts and financial compliance.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Discovering Oregon's best slopes to ski and swimming holes to jump in