Vice President, Destination Development
• Oversees development and delivery of Rural Tourism Studio
• Oversees development and delivery of sustainable tourism efforts including Travel Oregon Forever
• Oversees Product Niche Development efforts
Favorite Oregon Activity: Backcountry skiing and hiking in the Wallowas
Destination Development Administrative Assistant
• Provides support service for Vice President, Destination Development
• Point person for information on Destination Development programs
• Supports completion of duties identified in the department's strategic plan
Favorite Oregon Activity: Discovering Oregon's best slopes to ski and swimming holes to jump in
Director, Product Development
• Spearheads Oregon’s bicycle tourism development initiative including the Bicycle Tourism Studio
• Spearheads active transportation projects
• Supports the development of an outdoor recreation strategy
• Supports sustainable development initiatives including Travel Oregon Forever and the Rural Tourism Studio
Favorite Oregon Activity: Mountain Biking in Central Oregon, pub crawling by bike in Portland and walking the beaches on the coast.
Product Development Coordinator
• Provides program coordination and overall support to Product Development Studio, which includes topics of outdoor recreation and bicycle tourism, culinary and agricultural tourism, and visitor transportation
• Assists with content development for the Oregon Tourism Studio product development workshops and other destination trainings
• Coordinates and manages the daily operations of the Bike Friendly Business program and other projects related to program outreach and execution
Favorite Oregon Activity: Backpacking and alpine lake swimming in the Wallowas.
Outdoor Recreation Specialist
• Responsible for oversight and management of the Oregon Outdoor Recreation Network and related initiatives.
• Main point of contact for outdoor recreation business development and training
• Supports outdoor recreation product development, including bicycle tourism
• Supports community-based tourism studios tied to outdoor recreation
Favorite Oregon Activity: Trail running solo, backcountry skiing with friends, backpacking with my family.
Specialist, Destination Management
• Supports the implementation of sustainable travel and bicycle tourism development initiatives, including running the business recognition programs
• Serves as the Destination Development lead for team communications
• Serves as the Destination Development team liaison to Global Marketing for all projects that flow through the Global Marketing studios
Favorite Oregon Activity: Soaking in primitive hot springs
Director, Community-Based Services
• Coordinates and delivers culinary and agritourism development programs
• Convenes and facilitates community-led action teams
• Collaborates with internal and external teams on rural business initiatives
Favorite Oregon Activity: Seeking Oregon’s best hidden culinary experiences from farms, ranches, and historic downtowns in rural Oregon
Community-Based Services Coordinator
•Coordinates production of the Oregon Tourism Studio programs, including trainings on outdoor recreation, bicycle tourism and agritourism.
•Provides general project management support on key community-based service initiatives.
•Serves as a point of contact and liaison for the industry on community-based planning and capacity resources.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Frolicking on remote forest trails and kayaking through wetland vegetation