Vice President, Global Sales
• Plans and oversees travel trade strategic plan, including industry education on travel trade and strategy for participation in sales-oriented shows
• Oversees collaboration with external partners and internal teams to set international traditional and social media strategies
• Represents Travel Oregon in international partnerships, on trade missions and to international media
Favorite Oregon Activity: Spending time at the coast and wine tasting
Coordinator, Global Sales
• Supports Global Sales staff that travel internationally and domestically.
• Coordinates departmental meetings, trainings, and communications.
• Fulfills information requests; including distribution of materials to international and domestic travel community partners.
Favorite Oregon Activity:Hiking through Oregon forests to soak in natural hot springs.
Director, Global Sales
• Drives market strategy for Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Korea and feeder markets in S.E. Asia
• Works with in-country representative offices, airlines and industry to maximize Oregon product in tour operator brochures, online promotions, trade and consumer media
• Represents Travel Oregon at International Marketing Partners Group in support of Vice President, Global Sales
Favorite Oregon Activity: Hiking to McNeil Point on Mt Hood and camping at Cairn Basin
Manager, Global Sales - Europe
• Drives market strategy for European markets-Germany, UK, France, The Netherlands and Scandinavia.
• Works with in-country representative offices, airlines and industry to maximize Oregon product in tour operator brochures, online promotions, trade and consumer media.
• Represents Travel Oregon at International trade shows and sales missions, and through familiarization tours for travel trade and media.
Manager, Global Sales - The Americas
• Drives market strategy for domestic, Canada and Mexico Travel Trade
• Works with in-country representative offices, airlines and RDMOs to maximize Oregon product in tour operator brochures, online promotions, trade and consumer media
• Works with external partners and internal teams to oversee implementation of consumer trade show strategy
Favorite Oregon Activity: Snowshoeing on Mt. Hood and hiking the Oregon Coast
Global Sales Project Manager
• Plans and manages all Brand USA tour operator and media research tours in coordination with the Global Sales team
• Plans and manages Global Sales industry tradeshows and events in-state, nationally and internationally
• Coordinates with internal studios for creative, website, marketing and social media project briefs for the Global Sales team
Favorite Oregon Activity: Stand-up paddleboarding on the Deschutes River in Downtown Bend, followed by an IPA at 10 Barrel Brewing Company
Global Sales Account Manager
• Manages travel trade accounts and media to promote Oregon as an ideal destination in key international and domestic markets.
• Works directly with tour operators, travel agencies and media to organize and coordinate in-state familiarization tours, with an emphasis on building and developing key supplier relationships and the promotion of specific Oregon destinations and attractions.
• Creates and builds relationships in specific niche markets, focusing on development of new itineraries, product and client management.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Beach-combing for agates on the Oregon Coast and imbibing on frosty Oregon brews
Global Sales Account Manager
• Serves as program liaison and provides administrative support for department staff that travel internationally and domestically
• Fulfills information requests; responsible for distribution of materials to international and domestic travel community partners and others
• Coordinates and schedules meetings, conference calls, trainings and workshops for the department
Favorite Oregon Activity: Feasting on Oregon bounty and touring about the winelands of the Willamette Valley