Vice President, Global Sales
• Plans and oversees travel trade strategic plan, including industry education on travel trade and strategy for participation in sales-oriented shows
• Oversees collaboration with external partners and internal teams to set international traditional and social media strategies
• Represents Travel Oregon in international partnerships, on trade missions and to international media
Favorite Oregon Activity: Spending time at the coast and wine tasting
Coordinator, Global Sales
• Supports Global Sales staff that travel internationally and domestically.
• Coordinates departmental meetings, trainings, and communications.
• Fulfills information requests; including distribution of materials to international and domestic travel community partners.
Favorite Oregon Activity:Hiking through Oregon forests to soak in natural hot springs.
Director, Global Sales
• Drives market strategy for Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Korea and feeder markets in S.E. Asia
• Works with in-country representative offices, airlines and industry to maximize Oregon product in tour operator brochures, online promotions, trade and consumer media
• Represents Travel Oregon at International Marketing Partners Group in support of Vice President, Global Sales
Favorite Oregon Activity: Hiking to McNeil Point on Mt Hood and camping at Cairn Basin
Global Sales Program Manager
• Plans and manages all Brand USA tour operator and media research tours in coordination with the Global Sales team
• Plans and manages Global Sales industry tradeshows and events in-state, nationally and internationally
• Coordinates with internal studios for creative, website, marketing and social media project briefs for the Global Sales team
Favorite Oregon Activity: Stand-up paddleboarding on the Deschutes River in Downtown Bend, followed by an IPA at 10 Barrel Brewing Company