Travel Oregon’s leadership team drives the strategies aimed at long-term organizational and industry success.
This charge includes setting the strategic direction of Travel Oregon, ensuring the work we do is aligned with our key objectives, and making sure that the agency’s resources are invested at their highest and best use.
Chief Executive Officer
• Leads relationship with Governor, Legislature, Tourism Commission and state agencies
• Leads relationship with national tourism policy and strategy, administration and Congress
• Oversees agency strategic direction and performance
• Oversees agency administration, resource allocation, vision and culture
Favorite Oregon Activity: Fly fishing any number of incredible spots in Oregon
Manager, Executive & Commission Administration
• Implements strategies and projects and supports key relationships to further the reach and productivity of the Chief Executive Office
• Key liaison to the Oregon Tourism Commission, the Governor’s office, agency heads, legislators, congressional offices, national industry and policy-making offices, and other state travel offices and corporate contacts
• Manages Commission meetings and commissioner engagement
Favorite Oregon Activity: Golfing the state's fabulous courses with scenic views of mountains or the coast
Interim VP, Operations / Comptroller
• Accounting and payroll
• Financial performance insight and reporting
• Audits and financial reviews
Favorite Oregon Activity: Spending time at the beach, day hikes anywhere, and enjoying Oregon libations - beer, wine and whisky!
Vice President, Global Strategic Partnerships
Oversees the Global Strategic Partnerships team which includes the following program areas:
• Regional Cooperative Tourism Program
• Industry Services
• Strategic Partnership Development
Favorite Oregon Activity: A day on the slopes or a golf course in beautiful Central Oregon, followed by a tasty Pinot Noir
Vice President, Global Marketing
• Leads Global Marketing program of work
• Develops strategic marketing plan to position Oregon as an unparalleled travel destination
• Leads agency-wide marketing services studios areas of focus, workflow, staffing and budgets
Favorite Oregon Activity: Swinging for Oregon Steel
Vice President, Global Sales
• Plans and oversees travel trade strategic plan, including industry education on travel trade and strategy for participation in sales-oriented shows
• Oversees collaboration with external partners and internal teams to set international traditional and social media strategies
• Represents Travel Oregon in international partnerships, on trade missions and to international media
Favorite Oregon Activity: Spending time at the coast and wine tasting
Interim Vice President, Destination Development
• Oversees a team that develops programs and projects aiming to provide world-class visitor experiences in Oregon
• Manages culinary and agritourism development and our statewide agritourism industry working group
• Spearheads visitor transportation strategy and agency participation
• Participates in community-based tourism development and provides follow-up leadership and support to action teams.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Paddleboarding on one of Oregon’s pristine bodies of water… followed up by an in-town local food and beverage walking/biking tour.
External and Public Affairs Strategist
• Lead and manage Travel Oregon’s industry policy development through collaborative industry and agency partnerships.
• Develop and direct engagement strategies with Federal, State, and local policymakers.
• Amplify awareness of tourism and its economic impact throughout the state via development and delivery of key industry messages.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Skiing in the Central Cascades in the winter, exploring our local gardens and flower farms in the summer!