Chief Executive Officer
• Leads relationship with Governor, Legislature, Tourism Commission and state agencies
• Leads relationship with national tourism policy and strategy, administration and Congress
• Oversees agency strategic direction and performance
• Oversees agency administration, resource allocation, vision and culture
Favorite Oregon Activity: Fly fishing any number of incredible spots in Oregon
Manager, Executive & Commission Administration
• Implements strategies and projects and supports key relationships to further the reach and productivity of the Chief Executive Office
• Key liaison to the Oregon Tourism Commission, the Governor’s office, agency heads, legislators, congressional offices, national industry and policy-making offices, and other state travel offices and corporate contacts
• Manages Commission meetings and commissioner engagement
Favorite Oregon Activity: Golfing the state's fabulous courses with scenic views of mountains or the coast
Vice President, Global Strategic Partnerships
Oversees the Global Strategic Partnerships team which includes the following program areas:
• Regional Cooperative Tourism Program
• Industry Services
• Strategic Partnership Development
Favorite Oregon Activity: A day on the slopes or a golf course in beautiful Central Oregon, followed by a tasty Pinot Noir
Vice President, Global Marketing
• Leads Global Marketing program of work
• Develops strategic marketing plan to position Oregon as an unparalleled travel destination
• Leads agency-wide marketing services studios areas of focus, workflow, staffing and budgets
Favorite Oregon Activity: Swinging for Oregon Steel
Vice President, Global Sales
• Plans and oversees travel trade strategic plan, including industry education on travel trade and strategy for participation in sales-oriented shows
• Oversees collaboration with external partners and internal teams to set international traditional and social media strategies
• Represents Travel Oregon in international partnerships, on trade missions and to international media
Favorite Oregon Activity: Spending time at the coast and wine tasting
Vice President, Operations
• Oversees the agency's Financial Management
• Oversees the organization's Human Resources & Benefits Management
• Manages the agency's facilities
Favorite Oregon Activity: The Oregon Shakespeare Festival
Project Manager, Strategy
• Project manages the planning, development and day-to-day implementation of Travel Oregon’s strategic plan
• Manages cross-functional strategic projects
• Supports the executive team in special projects
Favorite Oregon Activity: Mountain biking and van camping in Oregon’s high desert
Director of Public Affairs and Industry Communications
• Leads and manage Agency internal policy development and industry communication strategy and tactics.
• Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop and advocate for state and local policy positions that support Travel Oregon’s strategic plan.
• Develop and support Agency policy and engagement strategies with Federal, State, and local policymakers and connect these efforts with stakeholders and industry leaders.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Multi-day raft trips, kayaking and sailing.
Industry Communications Manager
• Leads Travel Oregon’s industry communications that align with the agency’s strategic plan in order to enhance the economic impact of tourism throughout the state.
• Provides review of all industry-facing content, reports and collateral ensuring written materials are error-free and aligned with agency voice/brand. Produces agency talking points, press releases and website content.
• Serves as the official spokesperson for Travel Oregon.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Soaking up the sunshine in Central Oregon while sipping a local IPA
Industry Communications Content Editor
• Oversees the industry site
• Composes and edits all industry-facing newsletters
• Maintains and updates the internal communications content calendar
• Manages Industry Communications team meetings